Cool Cities Campaign
The Sierra Club’s Cool Cities Campaign works with cities that have joined the U.S. Mayors Climate Protection Agreement to accelerate their implementation of effective programs.
To date, more than 1000 mayors nationwide have signed the agreement. In New Mexico, seven cities are participating in the program: Alamogordo, Albuquerque, Capitan, Las Cruces, Ruidoso, Santa Fe (City and County), and Taos. Under the agreement, participating cities commit to take the following three actions:
|Cool Business Guide.pdf||394.47 KB|
|Feeling the Heat.pdf||172.44 KB|
|Greening Your Business.pdf||117.2 KB|
- How Electric Vehicles That Feed the Grid Will Pay Off
- Big Victory: Minnesota's Landmark Clean Energy Standard Charts Course Beyond Dirty Energy
- An Open Letter to Energy Secretary Moniz on Natural Gas Exports
- Huge Victory in Oregon Builds Momentum Against Coal
- Tar Sands and Soda? Launching the Future Fleet Campaign
Join Our On-Line Community
Subscribe to the Rio Grande Chapter e-mail list. Get the most up to date information.
Use this link and help the Rio Grande Chapter earn 6% for our programs
Interactive Map - Coal Plants
Rio Grande Sierran
Click Here to download and read the most recent edition of our newsletter - The Rio Grande Sierran
Do We Have Your Email Address?
Make sure we have your email address. Please send it, along with your name, address and member number to: firstname.lastname@example.org